Monday, August 15, 2011

8.11.05



That day changed my whole life. I became a wife, lover/best-friend, daughter-in-law, aunt, and sister-in-law. I was 19 years old. He was 24. We were madly in love.

Where are we today?

It has been 6 years. I am still a wife, lover/best-friend, daughter-in-law, aunt, and sister-in-law. I am almost a mother as well. Not only am I almost a mom but we are almost parents. Our lives have changed so much in 6 years.

We have finished school, bought a home, adopted a crazy cat, started a family, settled into our careers and have continued to love each other every single day.

I still get butterflies when I hear Steven's truck pull into the garage. In our 6 years we have only been apart for 1 night. We both hated being apart. We still do everything together. Literally. We go everywhere together. If there is a project we complete it together.


6 years later and I would still make the same choices all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment