Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All Of A Sudden....BAM!

It just hits me! I'm feeling fine all day and then all of a sudden the migraine creeps up. Sometimes it is behind my eyes, in my jaw, my temples, or even on top of my head. On top of my head feels like someone hit me with a bat. Behind my eyes makes the tiniest bit of light unbearable.

Sometimes the migraine hits without warning. Sometimes I feel it coming on. I'm never sure when they are going to hit or how bad they will be. They approach at the worst of times and stay too long.

I become useless. I am unable to fold laundry, cook my husband dinner, or take care of my cat.

So which flavor of migraine do I have today? The Lock Jaw. It feels like I have numerous cavities and can't open my mouth to eat or talk. It's horrible. This migraine however, has migrated into my eyebrows as well.

It's a double whammy.

If you have ever had a migraine I am sorry and I feel for you. It sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment