Friday, September 2, 2011

August 23, 2011

This was a big day! I gave birth to my lover boy! I had no idea my Lima Bean was a boy! Funny thing is when he came out and the doctor told us it was a boy it was as if we knew all along. Our Cash had finally arrived.

Whoever said birth is a beautiful thing must not have done it. It was messy and painful. The beautiful part was when they put him on my chest and I looked at him for the first time. Steven and I kept looking at each other and then at him. We were both crying. It really was beautiful. The nurses cleaning him up the doctor was still working on me but it was all hushed and all that I could hear and see was my family.

We went from 2 to 3 in one very painful and horrific push. I cannot imagine my life without him. It was like we were always this family of 3 [plus one, don't forget Squid].

I love seeing my husband hold our baby. It is the most amazing thing ever. Seeing Steven go from Radical Steve-o to Rad Dad is awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment