Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Love Letter To Lima Bean

Dear Lima Bean,

I love you. I don't know how I could love you so much already but I do. You make my heart melt. Every kick and squirm reminds me of how excited I am to be your mom. This may sound gross to you but you were made with so much love. Lima Bean, you are so lucky to enter into a family that loves each other so much. Dad and I both have amazing examples of love to follow. Your Gma and Gpa Robinson have been together for a very long time. Gma and Gpa Cleverly have beat the odds together. They have been together since they were 16. To have parents that started so young and still love each other after this long is pretty amazing. It doesn't happen very often.

You are so very loved! We think you are fantastic and can't wait to meet you. Please remember we are doing the best we can and will love you endlessly.

Xoxo-

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment