Friday, July 29, 2011

Goodbye 24, Hello 25

I just had my 25th birthday. It seems so weird to be in my twenties. I remember a time when I wanted nothing more than to be in my twenties. Now I am smack dab in the middle of my twenties! When did that happen? I still feel like Steven and I are a carefree and love struck 18 and 23. Now we are a responsible love struck 25 and 30. I hope in 20 years from now we still love each other as much as we do now? I hope that we still flirt and I hope that he still gives me butterflies when he kisses me in twenty years.

Six years ago Steven was spoiling me on my 19th birthday. Now he is spoiling me on my 25th and we are spoiling each other with a baby rather than a wedding. We have almost been married 6 years!!

{19 and 23}


I was asked the other day if I was happy. Genuinely happy. I said yes. They said that is not possible. They said they get only 6 out of 10 good days with their spouse. I can honestly say without a doubt that I have 7 out of 7 good days.

{Happy and in love}


Even when we are sitting on the couch watching nothing on TV I am happy. When we are cooking dinner together I am happy. When Steven falls asleep before me and I am still rambling about my day-I am happy!

I hope everyone reflects on the amazing years they have had. I hope you all have 7/7 good days. I hope you are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment