Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lima Bean

Since the old blog died I thought it would be fun to reintroduce our Lima Bean.


On December 20th 2010 we found out we were expecting! It was so exciting and scary. Don't get me wrong we were trying and we wanted this baby but when it happened it is a huge shock! Steven ran around the house excited and I sat on the edge of the tub trying not to hyperventilate. I wanted this baby so bad I couldn't believe it was actually happening. So we took a picture of the test and framed it for the grandparents for Christmas presents. We figured what better time to tell everyone then on Christmas! So we wrapped up our only 'baby' picture we had and gave it to our parents. There were tears, sequels, and hugs. It was fantastic.

We have no idea what our Lima bean is. We have not intentions of finding out either. Our baby is going to be the best and biggest surprise we have ever given each other so we are going to wait till the day we meet Lima Bean.

No one knows what the baby is except the baby and it is a very good secret keeper. ;)

So here we are 20 weeks later. The belly is growing and the food cravings are still intense. I consider myself immensely lucky. I have not had any morning sickness at all! I have had some heartburn but now that I know what to avoid and how to treat it I rarely experience it at all these days.

We are half way there! I can't even stand waiting! I want to meet my Lima Bean so bad. Boy, girl, or octopus - I don't care! I want to hold it and love it. I want to stare into it's beautiful eyes and I want to see my wonderful husband hold our baby for the first time.

Our next ultrasound is at the end of the month! I will post more pictures as soon as I can!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment